Thursday 4 February 2016

Floral Fantasy

Hello
It's time for a new challenge over at Cardz 4 Galz, and this time round we would like to see your 'Floral Fantasy' girly cards.
I have used a Stampin Up set for my card, available from my shop - here. They have been coloured with promarkers, and then I have paper pieced the butterflies on. 
I hope you will share your creations with us, as we love looking at all the entries.
I would like to enter my card in the following challenges;
Moving Along With The Times - things with wings
Through The Purple Haze - things with wings
Crafting By Design - anything goes
Fab n Funky - all creatures great and small
I Love Promarkers - anything goes
Just Keep On Crafting - anything goes
Sweet Stamps - spring flowers
Crafting From The Heart - anything goes
and
Brown Sugar - anything goes
Thanks for stopping by, and I'll be back soon with some more makes.
Hugs Sharon xx


8 comments:

  1. I love the layout on this beautiful card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty a lovely design Thanks for playing Crafting by Designs challenge Love and hugs Carole x DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card Sharon, the flowers are so pretty and a great Layout as well. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Anything goes February link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty, Sharon - love the triple elements.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design of your gorgeous card, thanks for joining in at MAWTT, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card....Thank you for joining us @ Fab n Funky.....Julieannex

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, great layout and fab colour combo, thanks for joining us at I Love Promarkers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely pretty card. Thank you for sharing at MAWTT. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete